Professional Laminate Flooring Installation in Sioux City, IA
Once you make an investment in new floors, you want to make sure they look and perform perfectly from the first day. That's why it's best to trust the installation of laminate floors to professionals. Our expert installers at will provide you with excellent service, and you will love the look of your new floors.
Before our crews arrive on your installation day, there are a few steps you should take to ensure home is ready for your new flooring.
- Make arrangements to remove your existing flooring.
- Make any necessary repairs to the subfloor, and prepare it for the installation, including removing any debris.
- Remove all furniture, décor, and empty all closets in the rooms where your flooring will be installed.
- Complete any projects such as painting baseboards or woodwork.
During your flooring installation:
- Prepare to be home and/or available to answer any questions on your installation day.
- Keep pets and children away from the rooms where the laminate will be installed.
- Our crews will work efficiently to ensure your laminate is pristine from day one.
After Your Laminate Installation
After laminate installation, there are a few things you should do to ensure that your new floors remain in good condition.
- You may need to open windows or run a fan to remove smells associated with the installation.
- You will need to stay off your floor for a period of time to let it settle before walking on it or replacing your furniture.
- Let us know if you see any issues, such as gaps or squeaking.
By following these steps, you can ensure that your new laminate looks and performs its best for years to come.